Doctor insights on:
What Do The Yellow Colors Mean On An Echocardiogram
Echo refers to reflections of sound waves, typically 0.5-10mhz, sent through a body structure, all variants of water density. Cardio refers to heart. Gram refers to a picture or graphical representation of the data. A form of us, these help see certain aspects of our hearts behavior/function, real-time in motion picture video. Quality & usefulness varies widely as ...Read more
I had a fetal echocardiogram and the image on the screen showed a lot of yellow, red, blue. What does that mean?
Very normal: Teich is the abbreviation of Teicholz method; scientist who came up with calculation using US to estimate left ventricle ejection fraction. Any number above 55% is typically considered normal. So this basically means your main pumping chamber in the heart is functioning normally with effective forward flow. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
LookItUp, Use Google: Like all areas of human activity, humans like simplicity, unique to each area, very much including the medical disease system, thus many acronyms. The good news, you are paying attention and asking question as the person primarily in charge of all your medial/life decisions. Likely TAPSE is: Tricuspid Annular Plane Systolic Excursion, a crude indicator of ventricular diastolic & systolic function. ...Read more
Cardiac echo is also known as Echocardiogram. Cardiac echo is a somewhat redundant term for "echocardiogram." during this painless procedure, harmless sound waves are passed into the chest and reflected back, providing a detailed image of the heart, measures of the flow of blood within it, and information about certain structures which surround ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yellow colors on an echocardiogram
- What is the yellow color mean on my echocardiogram?
- What do the big and small letters mean on an eye vision chart?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do white spots on the brain indicate on an mri brain scan?
- What do the colours mean in an ultrasound?
- What do spots on the brain mean?
- What do white spots on the brain mean?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free