Doctor insights on:
What Do The Coronary Arteries And Veins Do
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
Carry blood: The coronary afteries are located just above the aortic valve. Blood flows through those arteries and suppies oxygen to the heart muscle. A number of factors can cause the arteries to dilate (become wider) so that the flow of blood can increase if needed such as when you exercise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the function of coronary arteries and veins?
- What are the major coronary arteries and veins?
- Coronary arteries and veins of the heart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a coronary artery disease?
- What is native coronary artery?
- Are there differences in appearance between coronary arteries and veins?
- Where can the coronary arteries and veins found
- Talk to a cardiologist online