Doctor insights on: What do the circulatory and respiratory system have in common
How does exercise keep the respiratory and circulatory systems healthy instead of breaking them down from overuse?
These systems by making them work more efficiently. In addition, the other organs such as the kidneys, musculo-skeletal and neurologic systems also improve due to the optimizing of their cellular function (better energy production) and in the interaction of the various organ systems.
Imagine an athlete exercising regularly. He or she will be better in their sport because of this process ...Read more
Diseases lungs, gut: There are a great number of diseases that can attack these organ systems. This is a very complex question. You need to ask more specific questions. ...Read more
How do the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems work together to provide the energy needed for your cells to function?
Below: The most common cardiac disease is ischemic heart disease i.e. Blockages in the other arteries that supply the heart. The most common respiratory diseases COPD which is directly linked to long-term smoking. ...Read more
Too many: To go into. This is way too large a subject to be covered in a few short sentences. Sorry. Try to be more specific. ...Read more
Distinctions between circulatory, respiratory & intestinal issues that hav same symptoms? Dizzy/fatigue/vertigo, breathless, chest pain, weight change
Diagnosis: A detailed history with respect to the nature of symptoms, mode of onset, exacerbating or relieving factors, environmental factors etc. Will take significant time but would be crucial in attempting to sort out your symptoms, this abbreviated forum limited to 400 characters and does not suffice. Please see the local physician or access health Concierge ...Read more
Could you tell me what functions do the cardiovascular system and respiratory system have in common?
Isolators: As above. You can also use facemask. ...Read more
Yes and no: Many people live in dusty conditions (mild) for considerable time with no apparent distress. Others may develop mild to severe allergies. Dust contains many microscopic things one of which is dust mites. People can be severely allergic to these and require a lot of treatment. The best thing to do is dust mitigation. Look up on the internet how to reduce home dust problems or see you doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What do the circulatory system and the respiratory system have in common?
- How do the respiratory circulatory and digestive system work together?
- How do the circulatory system and respiratory system both help to maintain homeostasis?
- How do the skeletal muscular nervous circulatory and respiratory systems work together?
- Interactions between the circulatory and respiratory system
- Common ailments of the circulatory system and their symptoms
- How does the respiratory system depend on the circulatory system?
- How are the circulatory system and the respiratory system involved in cellular respiration?
- What do the digestive and circulatory system have in common?