Doctor insights on:
What Do Skin Colored Bumps On My Neck Mean
Woke with ichy skin-colored bumps on the backs of my shoulders, on my stomach, all around the back of my neck, and on my wrists.
I have tiny skin colored bumps on my face theu started off on my chin then sides of my mouth under my nose, my jaw a little up my cheeks now my neck?
Skin Bumps: See a dermatologist... They are best-qualified to diagnose and treat your condition. ...Read more
I have small itchy skin colored bumps started on may shoulder and neck and spread through the night and next day no allergies and very itchy what coul?
I have had skin colored bumps on my wrist for about a week. And the itch. What could they be. And what could cause them.
Allergic reaction: Itchy bumps on the wrist usually means that you got something on your wrist that you are allergic to. You are on prednisone. This should help them to go away more quickly. Hydrocotisone 1% cream might help and does not require a prescription. Apply cold water when they are itching and this will usually stop the itchy you may need a prescription cream. Rash usually goes away in 6 on its own. ...Read more
Several things: It is possible that this is a reaction to something you may be coming into contact with. There are other things possible that could be determined based on what is seen on physical exam. Seeing a dermatologist will help you in this regard. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have some small skin tags on my face and neck what to do
- What do red bumps on your skin mean?
- My penis has red bumps behind the skin after unprotected sex what does this mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Raised blood filled red bump on my skin what is it
- What can i do to get rid of bed bug bites on my skin?
- What do bumps on your head mean?
- What do white bumps on your tongue mean?
- Talk to a dermatologist online