Doctor insights on:
What Do Red Spots On Skin Mean
Dermatographism: Dermatographism means the ability to write on the skin. People with this form of chronic urticaria are sensitive to touch and pressure, as well as scratching. The areas of skin that are touched or scratched get a raised, red and itchy rash. While many people with chronic urticaria have some features of dermatographism, people with true dermatographism have pressure as the only trigger. ...Read more
Don't know.: There are a # of possible causes. The best way to get an accurate diagnosis would be dermatological evaluation. ...Read more
Tiny red spots on skin. Kinda look like tiny cuts and maybe bleeding under the skin. What could this be?.
Petechiae?: This sounds like petechiae, which actually is small volume bleeding just under the skin. This should be examined by a provider- petechiae have several causes but can be present with platelet disorders, that can affect blood clotting. Occasionally severe infections can cause petechiae, but most people at that stage wouldn't be on healthtap- they'd be in the icu! ...Read more
Noticed red spots on skin around eye. I don't feel any pain or itchiness. How can I get rid of it?
Red spots: Please make an appointment to see an eye doctor as early as possible! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does red spots on the skin mean?
- What do red spots on the tongue mean?
- What do red spots on your tongue mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do white spots on skin mean?
- What do brown spots on the skin mean?
- What do white spots on your skin mean?
- What do brown spots on skin mean?
- Talk to a dermatologist online