Doctor insights on:
What Do Peritonitis Pleurisy
Colitis is inflammation of the large intestine. It can be from parasites, bacteria, or other causes. Clostridium difficile is a bacteria that cause mild to fatal symptoms. Diverticulitis is inflammation of pouches that can occur in the large intestine usually seen with age. It is usually provoked by seeds entering the pouch and not being able to exit. Flagyl is ...Read more
If the suffix -itis means "inflammation of" what do peritonitis, pleurisy and pericarditis have in common?
EZ 4 U 2 SAY: The lining of the abdominal cavity (peritoneum), lungs (pleura), and heart (pericardium) are all innervated with many nerve fibers. Therefore, anything that irritates these linings can cause severe pain. In contrat, many of the organs that reside in these cavities have very few pain fibers; the nerves are more responsible for organ function. ...Read more
Do some research on pleurisy, peritonitis and pericarditis. What are these conditions and how do they affect homeostasis in the body?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Peritonitis pleurisy pericarditis
- Peritonitis pleurisy and pericarditis have in common
- What is pleurisy disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is pleurisy and what does it affect?
- What is pleurisy and what are the symptoms?
- How do you get pleurisy?
- What are the healing signs and symptoms of pleurisy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free