Doctor insights on:
What Do Ovulation Pains Feel Like
Is it possible to ovulate sooner then my app says? I feel like I had ovulation pains might earlier. I'm suppose to ovulate today but don't feel it.
I've been getting like pain and cramps the pains feels like period after ovulation day could it be implantation?
Before D&C I could feel ovulation pains. I've had 3 cycles post D&C and I can no longer feel ovulation pains. Is it possible that I'm not ovulating?
No: A D and C only affects your uterus, and ovulation is from your ovaries. If you are having regular cycles, you are most likely ovulating. If you are concerned and trying to figure out when in your cycle you are ovulating, you can do basal body temp charts or an ovulation predictor kit. ...Read more
Maybe: When you ovulate, a fairly large follicle on your ovary bursts open and spills out an egg along with fluid and sometimes a little blood. It can result in some pain on the side of ovulation that lasts a few days. Some women know when they ovulate every month. The medical term for this type of pain is Mittelschmerz pain, if you want to Google it. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sometimes it feels like my heart hurt there are very sharp pains what can i do
- What do gas pains feel like during pregnancy?
- What do gas pains feel like when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do gas pains feel like in pregnancy?
- What do labour pains feel like?
- Why do i wake up with what feels like a hangover?
- What do tender breasts feel like in early pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free