Doctor insights on:
What Do Ovary Lumps Feel Like
I've had a cyst on my ovary for years, it always causes pain now i'm having lumps in my pubic area, what could it be? How can I go about having surge?
Is it possible to feel your ovaries? I can feel two almost symmetrical lumps however the one on the right is slightly bigger than the one on the left hand side?
Please help, there's no pain but I'm worried
Feeling possible: Feeling that your ovaries are present can occur but unlikely for most, unless enlarged and is then described as pelvic pressure. An examination by a MD can confirm or deny your perception and allay any concerns. ...Read more
I had ascites.we drained out.and my CT scan shows tiny lumps on my right ovary..nothing else in other organs.How serious could be?
Ascites: Ascites can be a manifestation of liver disease, heart disease, inflammation of the lining of the abdominal cavity, infection or tumor. It can be a serious sign and should be worked up with analysis of the ascitic fluid, cultures, heart and liver function and sometimes with a biopsy of the peritoneum. The lumps on your ovary should be looked into and possibly biopsied. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello, I have a lump about thats like a small oval shape were i think, my left ovary is, what is it?
I have a oval lump right near my left ovary and it hurts to the touch. It's been like this for 4 days.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do breast cancer lumps feel like?
- What do cancerous breast lumps feel like?
- What do lumps in the breast feel like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do hemmroids feel like?
- What do adhesions feel like?
- What do contractions feel like?
- What do fibroids feel like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free