Doctor insights on:
What Do Nail Polish Fumes Do To You
Is it safe to have my one year old daughter around fumes like....Nail polish, nail polish remover etc.
Nail polish: Numerous chemicals are in nail polish and the chemicals vary with the different products e.g. Nirocellulose, ethyl acetate, resins, plasticizers, solvent, coloring agents, adhesive poymers, formaldehydes, camphor, pigments, thickening agents, toluene, sylene and the list goes on and on. Anyone using nail polish should use products from companies that formulate responsibly and have a good reputation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do my nails hurt (feel like they got hit with a hammer!) after i take off nail polish after having worn it a few days? Takes a few hrs to kick in.
Irritant?: If your nails only hurt after you removed the polish, i would suspect that remover is irritating them. ...Read more
I Have dark nails (too much melanin apparently).I have been consulting many times but no one can help. Am I condemned to wear nail polish all my life?
Nails: Yes there's nothing you can do about it ...Read more
If nail polish is hazardous as most doctors claim, how often should I apply it without taking the risk?
0....: Your nails are beautiful......in the natural form. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do car fumes do to you?
- Strengthening the nails
- What to do if you inhale too much bleach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- What to do if you get vicks vapo rub in your eye?
- What can you do to get protein out your urine?
- Talk to a dermatologist online