Doctor insights on:
What Do Nail Polish Fumes Do To You
Is it safe to have my one year old daughter around fumes like....Nail polish, nail polish remover etc.
Nail polish: Numerous chemicals are in nail polish and the chemicals vary with the different products e.g. Nirocellulose, ethyl acetate, resins, plasticizers, solvent, coloring agents, adhesive poymers, formaldehydes, camphor, pigments, thickening agents, toluene, sylene and the list goes on and on. Anyone using nail polish should use products from companies that formulate responsibly and have a good reputation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do my nails hurt (feel like they got hit with a hammer!) after i take off nail polish after having worn it a few days? Takes a few hrs to kick in.
Irritant?: If your nails only hurt after you removed the polish, i would suspect that remover is irritating them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do when you inhale toxic fumes?
- Does nail polish give you cancer?
- Can you get nail fungus from nail polish?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Strengthening the nails
- What exactly do car fumes do to the body?
- Chiggers clear nail polish
- The effects of nail polish ingredients
- Talk to a dermatologist online