Doctor insights on:
What Do Measles Look Like On Adults
By the time the...: ...Rash comes out, the child with measles will have had several days of high fever, headaches, sore throat, severe cough, eye pain and redness, possibly seizures, shortness of breath, or coma. The rash usually just confirms the diagnosis already made from other findings. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No carrier state in measles . Once you get the disease you develop antibodies for life . You can transmit the disease only in the acute phase or when you have the active measles infection . Not otherwise. Hence we advocate to immunize all kids . This is to prevent active infection and it's spread from person to person . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have had measles in childhood. Do adults need to get vaccinated if they had them before, or does natural immunity stay for a lifetime?
Sure: Of course. Any medication or vaccination can cause side effects at any age. Mostly it will be local reaction such as soreness, redness and pain/itching or global such as feeling crummy, fever, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do hives look like on adults?
- What do measles look like in adults?
- What do spider bites look like on human skin?
- What do kidney stones look like on ultrasound?
- What does measles look like in adults?
- What do gallstones look like on an ultrasound?
- What do flea bites look like on babies?
- What does heat rash look like on adults?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free