Doctor insights on:
What Do It Mean To Bleed In Reactum Badly
Bleed after sex: Spotting after sex could mean several different things: a vaginal infection may be easily treated. Cervical dysplasia or cancer could be detected with a pap smear/hpv test. Decreasing estrogen during or after menopause can lead to thin vaginal tissue that can bleed with the "stress" of sex: this might be helped with local vaginal estrogen treatment. A pelvic exam is important. ...Read more
Need eval: There are many possible causes- including infections, uterine overgrowth, fibroids, cervical polyps and in extreme cases malignancy. The older you are -- the greater the concern for something more serious- thus you should see doctor for evaluation. ...Read more
See your doctor: While nipple discharge may occur frequently in women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding, persistent breast secretions should be investigated. Breast discharge is of particular concern in women over 40 years of age, or where the discharge is from only one breast or is bloody. Prolactin is a hormone that causes your breast to make milk. You will need to get it checked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If your pregnant and you bleed what does it mean
- What does constant nose bleeds mean?
- What does it mean if i bleed during sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to bleed after your period?
- What does it mean when your tonsils bleed?
- What does it mean if your belly button bleeds?
- What does it mean if you bleed after sex?
- What to do for badly bruised toe?