Doctor insights on:
What Do Implantation Bleeding Smell Like
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
No: Check for a possible infection. Most often there is not bleeding with implantation. When it does occur - the amt of blood would be miniscule. Would not anticipate a foul odor. Get med eval. ...Read more
iud out Feb 5, 15. Had a cycle on 9-13. Then had what I thought was implantation bleeding. Followed by severe pg symptoms dreams, smells, etc..
How long after possible implantation bleeding should a hpt show up positive, it's the first bleeding post partum so I have no cycle to go on. And why would the spotting stop for 12 hours then start back up only to be pink and smell like lochia?
Implantation: Implantation bleeding occurs starting around the time of the missed period and for perhaps a week or two after that. It is usually spotting or light bleeding, less than a usual period, and may last several days. Less than a quarter of women when they get pregnant have implantation bleeding so no worries if you don't experience it. It can be confused with a light period or with miscarriage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does implantation bleeding smell like?
- What does implantation smell like?
- Does implantation bleeding smell like period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does implantation bleeding look like?
- What is implantation bleeding like and when does it occur?
- What does implantation bleeding feel like?
- What does implantation bleeding look like on a pad?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free