Doctor insights on:
What Do I Do When My Filling In My Tooth Falls Out
What should I do if a filling falls out? I had what i thought was a piece of tooth crack off, but now that i look at it i think it's a porcelain filling. There's no pain, and I have an appointment with my dentist in three weeks. Would it be okay to wait u
I just had a cavity filled that was really close to a nerve. I could feel my tooth hurting during the procedure and evenafter that. The filling is moving and is falling out. Is itnormal?
Normal: Every time the dentist drills on a tooth there is trauma to the nerve the closer the decay is to the nerve the more trauma. It is normal to have some pain after the treatment is finished. You should be concerned if the pain is getting worse, waking you up at night, or if you are unable to eat on that side after a week or so. I usually tell my patients to give it a week. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Had a very small piece of filling fall off during flossing. No pain or holes I can see/feel on tooth. Don't know when I can see the dentist. ?
I had a filling fall out of my tooth some months back and now I have noticed that my gums have filled in the hole is this normal i need to know whether or not this is bad my filling fell out and my gum seems to hav filled in the hold that the filling had
I had a white filling over my wisdom tooth as I'm waiting for it to be taken out at the hospital I don't know how long that will be it falling out ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- What can i do about a small cavity in my tooth besides drill and fill?
- What do i do when my wife is prego and she wipes up a little pink in her pee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When i do sit ups i can feel a strain in my legs what might this be
- I have been out of shape since having my baby what can i do to get back in it
- How do i isolate the striations in my bicep muscles when i work out?
- What can i do about a small cavity in my tooth?
- Talk to a dentist online for free