Doctor insights on:
What Do I Do In Winter If I Try To Eat Only Local Food Imports Or Vitamins
Food markets: Most large cities still offer local foods during the winter months at local produce stores or farmer's markets. You could also buy surplus during the warmer months and freeze for reuse later. You should not avoid eating healthy, however, if the foods are not available locally. ...Read more
Is it really possible to get all nutrition needs (vitamin and mineral etc) all from the food we eat alone ? I find it hard to believe it can be done.
Supplements: Yes, one can get all the vitamins and minerals they need just from diet alone. This is accomplished by maintaining a diet that his high in a variety of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins from different sources, low in saturated fats, high in unsaturated fats, and a variety of complex carbohydrates. Vitamins are like insurance, take them "just in case" you don't eat as recommended. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Are there any type of vitamins i can take or some sort of food i can eat a lot of to be successful at memorizing more things and do better on tests?
What are the best vitamins & foods to consume in the fall and winter to stay healthy and stave off illness? Would these differ from spring/summer fds?
Healthy habits.: Eat healthy all year round. Minimize sugar or sweets, have more fruits vegetables and protein , high fiber diets.Eat in moderation 3 times a day. Don't eat late at night.As supplements i believe in the benefits of omega-3 and antioxidants. You don't need extra vitamins. ...Read more
No: There is no known toxicity for vitamin B-12. The body absorbs only a small amount of vitamin B-12, which is why there is no toxicity. Because there are no side effects from large doses of vitamin B-12, no tolerable upper intake was ever established. Elevated B12 levels can be seen in normal patients and in patients taking Estrogens, Prilosec and Vitamin A. Can also be elevated in several disorder ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Vitamins can never compensate for poor dietary habits. ...Read more
Please call the: manufacturer of the product. Dark spots can appear and be harmless but you need to know what ingredient is darkening and if it has been investigated by the manufacturer. Peace and good health. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to stop choking on food eat smaller or bigger bites?
- What are some good exercises i can do if i have broken my ankle to keep in shape?
- What to do if im pregnant and start shaking when i dont eat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if i wet my diabetic foot ulcer bandage in the tub or shower?
- I work in a fast food place what can i do to stop my face from bumping
- What can i do to keep more time having sex if i come in least one minute?
- If my arthritis starts hurting again in my hands what can i do to help it
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free