Doctor insights on:
What Do I Do If I Have An Ingrown Toenial
Paronychia: I have not found home remedies to be particularly effective in small infections at the nail/skin interface. Unless you know how to open the cuticle and drain the pus, my advice is to skip the home remedies and see a physician who understands the problem and can drain the abscess. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain, redness.: Redness and pain along the nail border, sometimes with drainage indicates an "ingrown toenail". If your ingrown nail is infected, you'll likely need antibiotics, and possibly a nail procedure. While waiting to see your doctor, soak the toe 10 min/day in luke warm water and epsom salts, use a small amount of topical antibiotic ointment, and cover with a bandaid. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See a podiatrist: Removal of an ingrown toenail is a simple procedure under local anesthesia. You can try to soak the toe in warm water with epsom salt to soften the skin and then try to lift the nail edge and pack a small piece of cotton under it. Apply antiseptic and bandaid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The 2 are: Unrelated.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do if i have an ingrown toenail?
- Do i have an ingrown hair?
- What should you do if you have an ingrown toenail?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do when you have an ingrown toenail?
- What to do if you have a ingrown toenail?
- How do i know if i have an ingrown toenail infection?
- Why do i have ingrown hairs on my legs?
- Talk to a dermatologist online