Doctor insights on:
What Do I Do If Boyfriend Wants My Unused Tylenol 3
What are common ingredients in tylenol rapid release and tylenol 3 n bactrim (antibiotic) help alergic to all three?
How do i tell my dr i don't want tylenol 3 anymore. i ain't addicted to it. i take it for knee pain. he wants me on xanax but that's addicted med to.
Possibly: About 90% of a single oral dose of codeine is eliminated in 24 hrs. So, at this point there is really very little left to excrete. However, if you took a large loading dose or if your kidneys are not operating at full strength there could be some detectable amount left. If you've got further questions please write me at www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Key Code: PDXFNR ...Read more
Should be fine : That would be 300 mg Acetaminophen from the tylenol #3 and 500 mg (650 mg old) from the es tyl, for a total of 800 to 950 mg of tyl. As long as the tyl #3 was prescribed by your doctor and as long as you don't excess 3, 000 to 4, 000 mg of tylenol per day, this should not cause any problems. Must have normal kidney/liver function and avoid alcohol and other liver toxins. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tylenol#3: No there is no #1, #2, but there is a #4 - this refers to the Codeine amount. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if my baby wants to be held constantly?
- What do i do if my baby always wants to be held?
- What should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if i have a sore near my uvula?
- What can i do to make my boyfriends erection harder?
- What should i do if my child accidently drinks dish soap?
- What exercise routine can i do if my knee has little or no remaining cartilage?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free