Doctor insights on:
What Do I Do About Kitchen Grease Burn On Arm
Cold, aloe: For first degree burn, no blisters and al knifed burn immediate cold and aloe is ok. For aswcond degree pr more extensive burn topical prescription cream such as silvadene or biafine can prevent infection amd allow healing. If the burn is involving the hand or an extensive area it is best ot be seen by md. ...Read more
Ice/local care: Immediately apply ice. Red only-observe and cool packs. Blisters-cover with polysporin or petrolatum and no stick bandage and keep blisters intact. See doctor soon. If more than that or on face or hands or genitals, go to er immediately. Continue to use ice baths or packs till seen. Keep as clean and sterile as possible. Get tetanus if needed. Alwasy get seen if doubt. ...Read more
Care for wound: Keep the wound clean and apply a topical antibiotic ointment (e.g., polysporin, bacitracin, neosporin, triple-antibiotic ointment). Also be sure to get good nutrition so that you have all the necessary building blocks for wound healing. If the wound seems to get infected or is not healing, seek medical attention. ...Read more
Depending on what: Type of weight lifting you are doing, it may bulk up arm muscles or tone them but it will not specifically cause you to lose fat on your arms. Spot fat loss does not occur naturally. By losing weight in general a certain amt will probably be arm fat. However, we don't get to chose what area of the body the fat is lost from. Eat healthfully ; be physically active. Calories burned must > calories. ...Read more
Burn: Have a nurse in the er help you with that, so as to minimize chances of infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I get really bid hair bumbs on my vagina what can i do about it
- What can i do about psoriasis on my eyelids?
- Why did i scar after having laser on my chin and what can i do about it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i need a tetanus shot because of a kitchen grease burn i have?
- What should i do about my nerves if on skype conference call?
- What can i do about cracked skin on heals?
- What do i do about dead skin?
- Do i need a tetanus shot after i got a kitchen grease burn on my arm?