Doctor insights on:
What Do Green Boogers Mean
Nothing: The nasal passages filter contaminants in the air so it is doing its job. ...Read more
I have had a fever for three days and I've had chunky sticky dark green boogers for about the same time. I had chunky dark green phlegm for one day.
Viral URI: You likely have a viral upper respiratory infection. Treat with OTC medications, Tylenol for fever,fluids and rest.Studies have shown that the color of your nasal secretions mean little. If your symptoms continue for 7-10 days this may progress to a sinus infection. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Both of my eyes are pink and create a green "booger" in the corners when I wake up they Are crusty but I'm not experiencing burning or itching..
Virial URI: Probably a virial upper respiratory infection---probably an Adeno-virus----eye lashes will matte nasal congestion and cough-----lasts about 10-14 days frequently has fever for 3-4 days Also about 3-4 days into infection will get nausea ,vomiting and diarrhea appetite will be down---fever control with tylenol or motrin as directed keep meals light-----increase fluids but not diary ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sick for a week coughin up dark green flem & boogers are bright yellow i was taking penicillin k for a tooth inf i haven't got better should I see dr?
Usually: It means you have a cold.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do bright yellow boogers mean?
- What do bulging veins mean in hands?
- What does green vomit mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do it mean when a boy is bleeding from his penis?
- What do flutters in my lower abdomen mean?
- What does blue green poop mean?
- What do the colours mean in an ultrasound?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online