Doctor insights on:
What Do Genital Warts Feel Like
Genital Warts: Genital warts are flesh-colored or gray growths found in the genital area and anal region in both men and women. Genital warts are sometimes referred to as condyloma acuminata or venereal warts. They represent the most common sexually-transmitted disease caused by a virus. The warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (hpv). Infection with genital warts may not be obvious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Can genital warts look like the thread on a wash rag but closer together and can be popped out with white squishy substances?
Not usually: Genital warts have typical appearances, although in females, they make require application of mild Acetic Acid to identify and make apparent. They typically do not spontaneously resolve. Their importance is not their ability to spread within oneself and to others, but also their ability to involve the cervix and potential cervical cancers. Consequently, they need to be addressed aggressively. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do genital warts look like in the groin?
- What do warts feel like?
- What do genital warts actually look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i wake up with what feels like a hangover?
- What do warts look like when they are dying?
- What do tender breasts feel like in early pregnancy?
- Sometimes it feels like my heart hurt there are very sharp pains what can i do
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free