Doctor insights on:
What Do Flea Bites Look Like On Humans
Help please. Saw picture of flea bites on humans and looks like one on my child. Too embarassed to tell anyone?
Don't worry: If your child has a bite and is really bothered by it/itching it- or it looks infected - see a doctor. If you have an animal that could have fleas - get the animal treated. Do not be embarassed. Doctors see everything. We do not judge. We see lice and scabies and many things. We want to help. ...Read more
Hydrocortisone cream: If you are allergic to the bites, then they will itch for weeks. If you scratch them, they will itch until you quit scratching them. They can cause hard bumps called nodules if you continue to rub or scratch. Also, kill the fleas in the house, yard, pets. Other bites can look like flea bites such as scabies and other mites. Hydrocortisone cream and oral Benadryl (diphenhydramine) will help the itch. ...Read more
Flea bites: Flea bites vary in size from barely noticible to large red raised reactions. If a person is allergic to fleas, the larger reactions are more likely to occur and they are also more likely to itch. Flea bites may be indistinguishable from mosquito bite. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do flea bite look like on humans?
- What do sand flea bites look like on humans?
- What do flea bite look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do fleas bites look like on people?
- Flea bites what do they look like
- What exactly do flea bites look like?
- What do sand flea bites look like?
- Talk to a pediatrician online