Doctor insights on:
What Do Flea Bite Look Like On Humans
Help please. Saw picture of flea bites on humans and looks like one on my child. Too embarassed to tell anyone?
Don't worry: If your child has a bite and is really bothered by it/itching it- or it looks infected - see a doctor. If you have an animal that could have fleas - get the animal treated. Do not be embarassed. Doctors see everything. We do not judge. We see lice and scabies and many things. We want to help. ...Read more
More than once: A flea can repeatedly bite a host and can live for months under ideal conditions. The precise number of times one flea can bite a human varies by flea type, stage of maturity and environmental factors that influence the life cycle. In other words, your question does not have a precise answer. ...Read more
Here is a link: http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/picture-of-flea-bites.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hydrocortisone cream: If you are allergic to the bites, then they will itch for weeks. If you scratch them, they will itch until you quit scratching them. They can cause hard bumps called nodules if you continue to rub or scratch. Also, kill the fleas in the house, yard, pets. Other bites can look like flea bites such as scabies and other mites. Hydrocortisone cream and oral Benadryl (diphenhydramine) will help the itch. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do flea bite look like?
- What do flea bites look like on a person?
- What do fleas bites look like on people?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What exactly do flea bites look like?
- What do sand flea bites look like?
- What do flea bites look like on children?
- What do flea bites look like?
- What do flea bites look like on humans?