Doctor insights on:
What Do Estrogen And Progesterone Do In The Body
Yes: These are two different reproductive female hormones which are both necessary but have very different effects. ...Read more
I got natural progesterone vag gel as well. But can estrail cream increase my bodys estrogen level?
If the hormones like prolactin, tsh, estrogen, progesterone etc are high is the body taking stress and anxiety?
Why am i losing my hair? No thyroid issue, no anemia, yes I am stressed out. Taking estrogen cream and progesterone capsule just for my body?
Levels Decrease: As the body ages, the levels of these hormones diminish. Replenishment of hormones to optimal, physiological levels has been shown to alleviate age-related changes in your body. For a long description of the role and importance of these two hormones, visit: http://doctorscotts.Com/bioidentical-hormones.Php hope this answers your question! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hormones.: Estrogen and Progesterone are hormones produced by the ovary in response to the brain (pituitary gland). Estrogen is produced early in a womans cycle and Progesterone in the second half of the menstrual cycle. The are responsible for preparing the uterus for pregnancy and for pregnancy maintenance. They are also responsible for making women, women. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What changes do estrogen and progesterone cause?
- What increases progesterone estrogen?
- What is the difference between estrogen and progesterone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What role does estrogen and progesterone play in menopause?
- What happens when estrogen and progesterone levels decrease?
- Effects of low estrogen and progesterone levels
- What foods are high in estrogen and what can they do to the female body?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free