Doctor insights on:
What Do Early Pregnancy Breasts Feel Like
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
May feel no : Different. May be engorged ; tender.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes take place. The breasts may be swollen and tender. ...Read more
H-O-R-M-O-N-E-S: Yep. Hormones rule, even during pregnancy. In fact, there are even hormones produced by the placenta! so women should be expecting not only a baby but also lots of changes in their bodies during and even after pregnancy in order to grow and nourish that baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stimulation: Hormonal stimulation.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do sore breasts feel like in early pregnancy?
- What do tender breasts feel like in early pregnancy?
- What do breats feel like in early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does breast tenderness feel like in early pregnancy?
- What do your cervix feel like in early stages of pregnancy?
- Do early pregnancy cramps feel like period cramps?
- Do early pregnancy cramps feel like menstrual cramps?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online