Doctor insights on:
What Do Doctors Look For When They Do A Rectovaginal Exam
Probably hot.: Unless symptoms and complaints of things like hemorrhoids or changes in bowel habits warrant it, this exam would probably not be done, and not with a pap, which is a swab of the cervix. This would have no connection/involvement with the rectum, unless by some possible abnormality. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello, I recently watched the episode on the doctors about rectovaginal fistula. I have been suffering with this for three years. I have had five surgeries and no success. The last doctor suggested a colostomy bag. I am 43 and I do not want to do that. My
Discharge,irritation: A rectovaginal fistula is an abnormal connection between the rectum and the vagina. This could cause discharge of stool from the vagina, as well as irritation and pain around the area. If you have a rectovaginal fistula, you should be evaluated by a physician who can help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do doctors look at in placenta after birth?
- Does a rectovaginal exam give you a funny feeling?
- What do shingles look like when they start?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do herpes look like when they start?
- What do gallstones look like when passed?
- What do nipples look like when pregnant?
- What do warts look like when they are dying?
- What do generalist doctors check at a physical exam?