Doctor insights on:
What Do Dark Circles Under The Eyes Mean
I've had dark circles under my eyes for my life I think. But when I pinch the skin lightly, the pinched part looks lighter, normal even. Does that mean it's likely due to blood pooling under eyes?
Y do cancer patients have dark circles under their eyes? My 3year old jst recently developed them? Does that mean she could have cancer? Other causes
Kids&dark eyeCircles: Dark circles under the eyes could be from alck of sleep or even hayt fever. You should se the pediatrican if you think your child has allergies. Good sleep is important for even toddelrs, so make sure the child sleeps atlest 10-12 hours in a 24 hour period and atleast 10 hours in the night. ...Read more
Depends on cause: Sometimes this caused by lack of sleep, some by allergies - a thorough evaluation and history is necessary. Try getting more rest - increasing hydration and maybe over the counter allergy medicine such as Claritin (loratadine) if no contraindications (talk with your pharmacist). ...Read more
Dark Circles: Circles under eye can be due to: allergy "allergic shiners", fatigue, genetic variation, aging. Lower lid skin is very thin so blood vessels under skin can make area look dark. Topical creams/fillers can help hide circles: only mask condition with no cure. What helps: drink 8 cups water/day, sunblock, hat, enough rest; avoid rubbing; makeup; facial plastic surgery when severe; allergist can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do about dark circles under eyes?
- Do dark circles under the eyes mean an iron deficiency?
- What can you do for dark circles under your eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have dark circles under my eyes what can i do
- Why do dark circles appear under the eyes?
- What causes dark circles under eyes in teenagers?
- What is the cause for dark circles under eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free