Doctor insights on:
What Do Bumps On Your Tongue Mean
I have 6 bumps on my tongue 3 on each side. They don't hurt and are not white. I've just never noticed them before what does this mean?
White bumps: It may mean you are looking very carefully at your tongue, but may just be a normal finding of more prominent papillae, especially if you haven't burned your tongue or had a recent viral infection. Your doctor can tell you more with a careful exam. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Many Possibilities: There are several different causes of bumps under the tongue, as you can image. The most common is called a "mucocele." this can be a cyst, a ruptured or blocked salivary gland, an infection, and so on. You really need to see a dentist or oral surgeon to know for sure...Especially if it doesn't resolve on its own within a few days. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Reasons: There are many reasons for clear fluid-containings lesions in the mouth, almost all of them perfectly benign, just annoying. Why don't your ask your Dentist to take a look, provide you with peace of mind, and advise you as to any treatment that may be necessary other than Tincture of Time. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do white bumps on your tongue mean?
- What do bumps on the back of your tongue mean?
- What does it mean to have bumps on your tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do bumps on your head mean?
- What do bumps on your penis mean?
- What does bumps on your tongue mean?
- What does a bump on your tongue mean?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online