Doctor insights on:
What Do Bumps On Your Tongue Mean
Get examined: It could be a number of things including irritation OM rubbing on your teeth, to sensitivity to foods, to other things. Please get it checked by your dentist as soon as you can. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
I have 6 bumps on my tongue 3 on each side. They don't hurt and are not white. I've just never noticed them before what does this mean?
Normal finding: Those are normal taste buds in a V shape called the circumvallate papillae. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Many Possibilities: There are several different causes of bumps under the tongue, as you can image. The most common is called a "mucocele." this can be a cyst, a ruptured or blocked salivary gland, an infection, and so on. You really need to see a dentist or oral surgeon to know for sure...Especially if it doesn't resolve on its own within a few days. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Reasons: There are many reasons for clear fluid-containings lesions in the mouth, almost all of them perfectly benign, just annoying. Why don't your ask your Dentist to take a look, provide you with peace of mind, and advise you as to any treatment that may be necessary other than Tincture of Time. ...Read moreGet help now ›
I have many small red &, white bumps on the tip of my tongue. it hurts to eat any kind of food. what does this mean ? should I get it checked out ?
Tongue bumps: hard to say, sending a picture would help. could be multiple things ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do white bumps on your tongue mean?
- What do bumps on the back of your tongue mean?
- What does it mean to have bumps on your tongue?
- What does a white bump on your tongue mean?
- What do bumps on your head mean?
- What do bumps on your penis mean?
- What does bumps on your tongue mean?
- What does a bump on your tongue mean?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free