Doctor insights on:
What Diseases Or Disorders Affect The Brain
Brain disorder what exactly is a brain disorder.And what can cause them.I thank you for any replies.
What are main causes of perceptual changes in all senses, mainly vision? ( mental and brain disorders)
An essay: There is enough information about this to write a book. When there is brain disorder of any type, firing occurs of neurons not always in a logical sequence. The brain attempts to make sense of the disorder by producing perceptual changes, imagery, sensations,etc. to try and order the disorder. The causes for the disorder can fill a textbook of neurology. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What diseases and disorders affect the heart?
- Diseases and disorders of the brain
- Human brain diseases and disorders
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What diseases affect the pancreas?
- What diseases affect the bones?
- How does alzheimer's disease affect the brain tissue?
- What diseases can affect the kidneys?
- Talk to a neurologist online