Doctor insights on:
What Diseases Do Sulfonamides Treat
Antibiotics: The two classes of antibiotics you are asking about are nothing alike, either chemically or in their mechanisms of antibacterial activity. ...Read more
Can I use neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate if i'm allergic to bactrim? I know sulfates are different from sulfonamides but wanted to check
Yes: Those are two different chemicals, so use freely. ...Read more
Folic acid: It is always a good idea for young women (childbearing age) to supplement with folic acid. Folic acid has been shown to prevent some types of birth defects especially if it being taken during the 3 months prior to pregnancy and the first 3 months of pregnancy. Folic acid is an important building block for red blood cells, and good for any woman that is having menstrual periods. ...Read more
Can be all those: All of us need to have some healthy self-interest -- healthy narcissism -- to deal with life. But when this becomes greatly exaggerated, squeezing out the needs of others, we get into difficulty. There are narcissistic personality disorders which maybe 4-7% of our society has. These involve fixed patterns of relating with several criteria. Yes it is treatable - with great care and patience. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is well known dis: Osteosarcoma is a cancer of the bone which requires a sarcoma specialist for best treatment. It is curable in a large proportion of patients provided they are treated by a team of medical oncologist and an orthopedic surgeon working as a team together. I would ask you to seek a second opinion from a known sarcoma center which are only found in major cancer centers. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do sulfonamides treat?
- What do infectious disease doctors treat?
- What things can i do to treat neurodegenerative disease at home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What cream do i use to treat skin fungal on my shoulders?
- What things can i do to treat placental insufficiency at home?
- What should i do at home to treat an attack of diverticulitis?
- What type of surgery do you need to treat gangrene?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online