Doctor insights on:
What Disease Did Bob Marley Die From
Early onset: Krabbes Disease (infancy) can be fatal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is there a disease that gradually strips your body of nutrition and make you visibly get weaker every day until you die?
Most certainly: Several scenarios come to mind: 1. If not treated, the parasite will end up in your heart and weaken the heart wall, causing an aneurysm and potentially, a catastrophic blow out. 2. If you were to get a transplant procedure and you have untreated chagas, it would certainly kill you since your immune system is being suppressed. Have it evaluated by your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Rarely: If untreated and out of control, people can lose weight, not absorb enough nutrients and become quite sick. Sometimes people need surgery when other treatments aren't effective. As with any illness that requires medication and/or surgical interventions, there is always risk, but many people living with crohn's can improve with appropriate intevention and live a fairly normal life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No good reason.: Don't smoke. Don't use drugs. Have a good diet. Don't be overweight or obese. Check your blood pressure. Know your cholesterol, both total and good (hdl). Exercise more. Take vitamin d3. Avoid excess uv light. Simple to say, but hard to implement. Most people know these things, but ignore them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What diseases can you get from receiving a rim job?
- What to use on dry brittle hair from thyroid disease?
- Can you die from gallbladder disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you die from autoimmune disease?
- What is the disease from pine tree sap that causes respiratory failure?
- Can you die from celiac disease?
- How many people die per year from lyme disease?
- Can you die from graves disease?