Doctor insights on:
What Disease Could I Have With Swollen Gums
Not likely: Although the incidence of death associated with severe dental disease is rare, it does happen. Gum disease can lead to heart, kidney, liver damage, low birth weight, preterm births, etc. in other words, please see a Periodontist, a gum specialist, ASAP. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Periodontal disease: Swollen gums is a sign that you already have a gum disease. The bacteria, along with mucus and other particles, constantly form a sticky, colorless toxic “plaque” on teeth causing the gums to become inflamed and to easily bleed. This is a serious problem, which should be checked by a dentist. The good news is that this condition is curable. Call your dentist today! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it good to use a little peroxide mixed with water after teeth scaling for swollen gums few times a day to help healing and kill gum disease?
Will help a little: The diluted peroxide will keep bacterial levels down, which will obviously help with the healing. Too much use, however, can irritated the tender tissues even more. You are under the care of your own dentist who knows your situation best... It's better to ask him/her for their input since they are treating you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can you be allergic to veneers? About 5 months after i got veneers, i stared having problems inside my mouth. Sores that come and go and swollen gums. I have had gum disease before and it's not the same symptoms. It gets much worse if i eat something a
Had aching tongue & sore swollen gums for months, dentist says not gum diesease and have tried all sorts of medication. My mouth really really aches..
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could it be something bad if i have bleeding gums
- I have a swollen knuckle and pain there could this be gout
- Causes of swollen, painful, red lumps on the penis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for swollen gums?
- What do i do if my gums are swollen?
- What are some rare diseases i could have picked up on trip to singapore?
- I have bad stomach pains what could it be
- Talk to a dentist online for free