Doctor insights on:
What Disabilities Do People Face With One Hand In Public
My friend got a rush in his hand from 2 months ago and one on his face which i noticed 4 days ago, it looks like 2 circles connected, what's that, got pic?
Skin on Internet: Your friend has waited long enough without going to the doctor. It is time for a medical evaluation and examination. ...Read more
Can someone catch herpes if one forgets to wash hands after using the restroom and come brush their hands across the side of your face?
Many symptoms lately. One is tingling. Starts on left side of face & moves down to my hand. Like chills but not creepy. Dr says not neuro. Any thought?
Boiles...My baby has a lot of fine thick boiles on her face and hand it is not itching, it start like one, what can that be?
I have flatwarts on face hand tretinion , salicylic used no effect cryo done few disappear and few reappear one became more inc in size?
Wart: Wart is a viral infection. Some heals spontaneously. If aesthetically bothers you please see a dermatologist. ...Read more
Have tingling in hands front of thighs and one side of chin and face . Had it 3 years ago. It has come back. What causes this?
Shiver felling on one side of body similar to being cold, vitals are good, strength is equal in both hands and feet face is symmetrical possible dehy?
Could be anything: These symptoms can be due to many different possible causes. Only way to know is to see your doctor, get examined and tested and treated if necessary. Good luck. ...Read more
I had a wart on my hand. I just noticed that i now have one that is on my face. What do you suggest about do treat a wart on the face?
I have a small yellow patch on my hand that is 4mm square. Im worried it might be cancer. Could it be? I have one on my face too and feels indented.
Have new ones checkd: Although changes in our skin are normal as we age, if u notice new changes that r concerning have them looked at by your regular doctor. Most benign skin changes are easy to identify by looking at them. Skin cancer identification is defined by the a, b, c's. A- area or size changes. B- borders that are irregular, c-color (multiple colors are concerning) there are some more features but these r basics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What disabilities do people face with one arm in public?
- What type of learning disability do people with marfan syndrome usually have?
- What should i do when people stare at me while breastfeeding in public?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would cause neck pain with pain down my arms and tingling in my hands?
- What could cause pain in the elbow with numbness down to the hand?
- Hello why do i get so much acne only on one side of my face what can i do
- What to do when you burned your hand with fry pan?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free