Doctor insights on:
What Dental Floss Is Strong And Will Not Stick
Dental floss: For efficiency and patient compliance, I find that my patients do better with the floss picks. From a pure cleaning standpoint, floss wraps around the teeth better if you use is properly. If you are doing one or the other, you are doing better than 90 percent of America, so pat yourself on the back. Just make sure to floss daily along with twice daily brushing with fluoride toothpaste ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Yes, its a little scary when we swallow a foreign body. In general floss is quite benign. You may or may not see it in your stool. Just stay well hydrated and eat as usual. Do not make yourself vomit or take laxatives to try and get it out. If you develop any abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, then go to your nearest er or urgent care. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I found information about dental floss from two different sources that disagree. What should I do?
Floss daily: Dental floss should not be controversial. Floss at least once daily. When you floss, don't just snap it in and out. You use the floss to go under your gum line and "scrape" the surface of your teeth clean, where your tooth brush does not reach. It truly is the single most effective thing you can do to maintain the health of your teeth and gums. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had appointment before couple of days at http://www.Renedellacqua.Com and they suggested me to use thicker dental floss. Please suggest is this gud?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have white bump on my inner lips what is it and will it go away by itself
- What is an astigmatism and will i eventually need glasses if it is just mild?
- Not being able to gain weight but still eat what is wrong and how can ichange it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My scalp is scaling and hurts i keep pulling out my hair what will help me
- My doctors says i have cough syncope what is this and will it go away
- I have this huge bump on my eyes what is it and will it go away by itself
- If you had hep a and your liver is enlarged from drinking what will happen
- Talk to a dentist online for free