Doctor insights on:
What Damage Is There To Injecting Morphine Sulfate Tablets
Death: It was not made to be injected and has impurities that should not be in your blood stream. Too much morphine in your blood stream will lead you to stop breathing and death. Iv morphine is made for injection. Drug abuse is a treatable problem, if that is the issue please ask for help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I take 4 tablets of 60 mg in the morning and 4 tablets of 60 mg in the evening morphine sulfate extended-release about 1 year .... I feel good , I was?
I'm wondering if my morphine sulfate 200mg tablets will affect my pregnancy developmentally. I will be coming off after the 1st trimester is over. ?
I'm wondering if my morphine sulfate 200mg tablets are safe for pregnancy if they will affect the baby developmentally my doctor wants to keep me on them for the 1st trimester in fear I will lose the baby. I've lost 2 pregnancies already.
None: There is no ceiling dose for morphine, as long as a patient tolerates it well and has no adverse side effects which includes increased pain, the morphine can be continually increased by a doctor. DO NOT increase the dose of morphine without consulting your doctor. It is not only dangerous, but could break the trust in your doctor-patient relationship. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Very little: From a chemistry perspective, morphine is an acidic drug. When drug companies manufacture it, they distribute it as a "salt." in the us, the most common salt form is morphine sulfate. Other common salt forms are morphine hydrochloride, morphine tartrate, and morphine citrate. In the body, the morphine is the active drug that binds to opiate receptors to reduce the perception of pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Morphine treats pain: Roxanol (morphine sulfate) is a very potent narcotic prescribed for moderate to severe pain. It should ONLY be taken as prescribed by your physician. Used improperly it can cause addiction, slowed breathing, slow heart rate and even death. Follow the instructions your individual prescribing physician gave you to stay safe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens to the material in an acne cyst after it is injected with steroids?
- What is the best way to take a tablet if you cant swallow pills?
- What is the damage does heroin do to the liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the maximum amount of 99 mg potassium tablets to take daily?
- Is there damage to the jaw when getting an impacted wisdom tooth removed?
- What happens to you if there is an infection in the knee joint under the capsule?
- What kind of tests can i take to find out whether there is a block in my heart?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free