Doctor insights on:
What Damage Can Chewing Tabacco Cause
Ive been using tabacco for years. Lately smoking is causing me to get extremely dizzy, for years i hardly felt the effects. Chew does not cause this.
Smoking MANY years?: Really, MANY years? And you're only 17 years old? That's impressive but you're really playing with fire...or in this case, TOBACCO of dangerous proportions. The symptoms you're describing may have something to do with the smoking or may not. If the dizziness comes on consistently immediately smoking or shortly thereafter and clears when you stop then, it's the tobacco. You need to see a doctor. ...Read more
Have had 2 temporary crowns, and dentist advised me I can chew on the tooth. That it may cause sensitivity but no damage. Is this true?
Didn't use jaw for a while including chewing, exercise due to dental procedures. I got a fright and it tensed up. Can this cause nerve damage?
Cavity: Cavities form when bacteria convert the sugars that you eat into acids, and the acids damage the hard outer covering of a tooth (enamel) allowing bacteria to enter and infect the tooth. To reduce the risk of cavities clean your teeth thoroughly (including between your teeth where a toothbrush can't reach), use a fluoridated toothpaste, reduce sugar/starch intake, and see your dentist regularly. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Unlikely: UnlikelyGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What damage can a pituitary tumor cause?
- What pain meds can be taken with liver disease without causing more liver damage?
- What can chewing tobacco cause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause bulky stool?
- What can cause stomach pain right below my belly button?
- What over-the-counter drugs can cause you to miscarry?
- What can cause tingling sensations on left side of body?
- Can chewing tobacco cause lung cancer or damage?