Doctor insights on:
What Could You Do To Help A Swollen And Broken Hand
Usually trauma: Traumatic fracture is most common (due to striking the hand on something or an accident). Less common are stress fractures (due to repetitive small traumas or overuse) and pathological fractures (due to underlying medical conditions or metastatic processes). Tall to your doc about what might be the cause of your fracture. Usually a physical exam and x-ray are the first steps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Second opinion: If you have broken your hand and are not satisfied with the help you are getting, don't hesitate to get a second opinion, even if you have to go to the emergency room. ...Read more
Supposing you already had a broken hand in a cast & you fell very hard on that hand, could you get a broken wrist too?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could you do to help a broken thumb?
- What can i do to help repair and alleviate pain from a damaged nerve in my hand?
- What could i do to help my parent who is depressed due to a broken hip?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could i do to help my broken leg heal faster?
- What can you do to stop itching in the hand if you have a fracture?
- What to do when you have a fever and chills?
- What to do if you sprain your hand and cant bend your pinkey finger?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free