Doctor insights on:
What Could White Spoys On My Nipples Mean
Normal condition: Ask md next scheduled visit.Get a more detailed answer ›
Usually normal: Discharge from the nipples is a normal response to the mother's hormones passing to the baby through the breast milk, and can occur in boys as well as girls. If the area around the nipple is red or tender, or if the baby is fussy, irritable or has a fever, they should be examined. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See a doctor: See a doctor and get checked.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thrush: Some babies will get what we call thrush. This is a yeast infection of the mouth that can cause a thick white layer on the tongue that will not wipe off and sometimes white plaques on the inside of the cheeks, lips and roof of the mouth. Contact your doctor for treatment options. ...Read more
Let me explain: They're called "leukonychia" and are very common. Most of the time the white spots simply are a sign of some past injury to the matrix (base) of your nails. By the time the white spot shows up (about six weeks after the injury) you've probably forgotten all about banging or knocking your fingers. Sometimes, the injury can stem from a manicure that put excessive pressure on the base of the nails. ...Read more
WHITE DISCHARGE: Discharge will vary with your cycle.Get a more detailed answer ›
Where on your: thighs.Are they itchy?Is there any redness,for how long? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My sperm is coming out like water i am discharging yellow and white what could that mean
- I feel something hard on my nipple what could it be
- What could cause my nipple to have flaking skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause burning nipples?
- What does white spots on my skin mean?
- My tongue is white what does that mean
- What does white spots in my poop mean?
- What could white blood cells in urine mean?