Doctor insights on:
What Could Potentially Cause Sudden Joint Pain And Swelling
Many causes: If you have joint swelling, you should get evaluated for a correct diagnosis and treatment. There are many causes of sudden onset of joint pain and swelling. Some causes include, injury, infection, gout, pseudogout, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune arthritis (lupus), psoriatic arthritis and serum sickness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
What would cause sudden onset of a migraine and joint pain and swelling in a 29 year old female otherwise healthy individual?
Infection?: Some viral syndromes could account for all these symptoms. Any joint swelling with pain should be checked out. If no injury, then possible infection shoudl be considered. A virus could cause this, lyme disease could cause this, other infection could cause this. Call your doctor to discuss and get it checked out. ...Read more
Something: Or nothing need to be evaluated by an orthopaedic surgeon. ...Read more
Question is 4 my wife: she suffers chronic joint pain and swelling 15 days a month. All nsaids cause severe rash. Plz list all tests 4 lupus n arthrit?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause sudden joint pain and swelling in my hands?
- What could cause the pain and possible swelling on my jaw joint?
- What causes sudden joint pain and swelling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Im 22 and i have alot of joint pain what could be the cause
- What could be the cause of sudden joint pain in the feet?
- What could cause lower back pain and missed period?
- What causes pain and swelling around belly button?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free