Doctor insights on:
What Could It Mean When I Step And I Have A Sharp Pain On My Heals
Could be: A chest wall problem due to slipped rib syndrome, somatic dysfunction of the rib or costochondritis. Try some advil (ibuprofen) for a few days and see your doctor for exam and treatment options. Could also be a problem from within the chest like the heart, stomach esophagus or even kidney. ...Read more
I have a sharp pain on the right side of my head (temple) and the pain is getting worse but i've never had this pain before . What does it mean?
How bad do u feel?: If it is the worst headache of your life then you need to report to the er. If it is relieved with tylenol (acetaminophen) or other over the counter medications then it can be watched. Causes of a headache range from the benign to life threatening. Any headache accompanied by numbness, weakness or visual disturbance requires an immediate evaluation by a physician. ...Read more
I have a sharp pain on the left side of my stomach and it comes every now and again what does that means ?
This is a general: symptom. There would not be enough information here to try to provide you with an accurate diagnosis. Take care. ...Read more
Rib cage: Sharp,shooting pains like this often originate in the rib cage from a pinched intercostal nerve or an intercostal muscle irritation or strain. Usually the discomfort is worsened by a deep breath. Avoid further straining of the rib cage. See your Physician if fever,cough develop or if symptoms don't resolve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sharp pain in my armpit could this be due to a heart problem
- I have pain in my breast what could it be
- I have pain in my stomach what could it be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What if i have sharp pain in my thigh?
- What does it mean when having sharp pain in the neck?
- This morning with sharp pain in my left ear i was wondering what could this be
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- What does it mean when i have sharp pains in my temple?