Doctor insights on:
What Could It Mean If You Have Light Brown Spotting
My cycle is 7 days when means yesterday ended my cycle now I have light brown spotting do I need to go see doctor?
Probably not: Brown spotting is old blood that is probably a remnant of your recent period and will go away in a few days on its own. On-the-other-hand, If it is persistent, you should see your doc. Best wishes! ...Read more
9 days late. 10-12 days light brown spotting. Didn't even have to change a pad it eas so light. What could this mean?
Impending period: Many women will begin to spot just before the actual period starts. It is probably normal. ...Read more
Depends.: The brownish tint suggests that the blood has been in the uterus for a while before it came out. Pinkish means it's a small amount of blood diluted by other fluids in the uterus and vagina. If you want to know what it means, we need information about the pattern of the spotting. Does it come between periods, after intercourse or after a period. With that information, we can answer that too. ...Read more
Uterine lining: You are probably just discharging a very small amount of uterine lining. Since you are not ovulating there is very little buildup of the lining but some can occur and spotting is not uncommon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have light brown discharge?
- What does it mean if you have a light brown discharge while pregnant?
- What does it mean if you have light brown thick discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have light brown discharge?
- What does it mean when your pregnant and you have light brown with discharge?
- What could it mean if you have blurry vision?
- What does it mean when you have spotting?
- What does it mean when you have dark brown spotting?