Doctor insights on:
What Could I Do To Make My Torn Meniscus Heal Faster
In the knee joint there are two types of cartilage, articular cartilage and meniscal cartilage. The meniscus is a triangular shaped piece of fibro-cartilage that sits between the femur and tibia. The meniscus can tear as a result of injury or secondary degenerative changes that occur over time. Because the meniscus cartilage dies not have it's own blood supply, tears often ...Read more
Heed your orthopod's: Advice strictly, as he'll know the extent of your problem and can best advise you correctly. ...Read more
Follow the steps of: The treatment recommended by your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
After my really torn meniscus surgery, I have been going to pt and i'm in a bledsoe brace bending to 120 degrees. What can I do to heal faster and wal?
More strengthening: Exercises for the involved leg especially the quadecepes an, hamstring and the calf muscles. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could i do to help my broken leg heal faster?
- How do i make the sunburn on my face not peel and heal faster?
- Could i make my period go by faster
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could i do to help my elbow fracture heal?
- What could i do to help my hand fracture heal?
- What to do for a torn meniscus?
- Can i do anything to help my wound heal faster?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free