Doctor insights on:
What Could Happen If Child Was Give Adult Flu Shot
Yes: Yes, that is correct.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not much usually: If a child gets an adult flu shot then usually there is not much that happens although a higher dose may cause a skin reaction. Just monitor carefully and if something starts to happen then please contact your dr for treatment of symptoms or if needs to be seen. Did your child get an adult flu shot? ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Nothing: The immune response may not be complete or as good as if he received two doses. Many people do not react well to flu shots and they often contain adjuvants like thimerasol. However, it is possible to boost the immune system with an organic diet and lots of fresh oohs. Elderberry can also help fight the flu and recent flu. I have had better response treating/preventing flu with herbal products. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not necessarily: Influenza vaccine may or may not cover each of the influenza viruses currently circulating in the community, and some people do not necessarily develop complete immunity to the strains contained within the vaccine. If you know that an individual with whom you are going to be in contact has influenza and you can avoid contact that would be the safest course of action. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do you suggest if my child has gillian barre and was given a flu shot without history takenconcerns?
Depends: If the guillain barre was felt to be a result of a previous flu shot ( a known but rare complication) then the child should not receive a flu shot. If the child's guillain barre developed independently ( without having a recent flu shot) then giving the flu shot is something to consider along with your Dr. Didn't the person bringing the child for vaccination have to fill out forms that asked? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if a child gets an adult flu shot?
- What happens if a child is given an adult flu shot?
- What happens if a child gets an adult dose of the flu vaccine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What if a child gets adult flu vaccine?
- What happens if a child swallows a loose tooth?
- What happens if you only get one gardasil shot and refuse the other two?
- What could happen if i miss a dose of clomiphene?
- Talk to a pediatrician online