Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause Sudden Sharp Chest Pain That Lasts A Few Seconds
Any chest pain: Gets a doctors attention.Go in for an evaluation.At your age, one must rule out cardiovascular dz or pulmonary disease.This can usually be done with a thorough h;p , ekg, and chest x-ray. ...Read more
Occasional sharp chest pain over the last two weeks, off and on.. should I be concerned. 46 year old female.
Yes: Please see a physician for further check up possibly cardiac in nature ...Read more
I'm a i'm a smoker and I'm having sharp chest pain it last about 3 to 4 minutes no other symptoms it comes and goes I can exercise going on for about 30 days?
What causes 19 yr to wake from sleep with sharp chest pain on left side for 2-3 min no other symptoms.
Chest pain: At 19 sharp chest pain likely related to some type of pleurisy or chest wall pain. GERD another possibility. although less likely a more serious cause would be PE. Usually at your age a bop and smoking would need to be involved. cardiac can be cause, but usually associated with drug use at your age. ...Read more
My teen has intermitant sharp chest pain . He said last time that it spread after to his left side and felt like it was "protruding". What can this be?
I'm 20 years old and have been having random sessions of sharp chest pain, mostly during inhalation. What could be the the possible cause?
Multiple things: Could be a problem with skin, nerves, muscle, shoulder, lung, heart, or stomach. See your doctor for a more thorough history, physical exam and further evaluation. If you sleep on your stomach you could have a neck strain that radiates pain to the chest or arm. Get checked out just to make sure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain that lasts a few seconds behind knee
- Causes of heart fluttering that last only a few seconds
- What could cause sudden chest pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of random sharp chest pains?
- What could be the cause of chest pain?
- What could be the cause of sudden joint pain in the feet?
- What causes a sudden sharp pain in one leg?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free