Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause Sudden Blurry Vision
That's an emergency!: Any abrupt onset of change of vision needs immediate attention. There are multiple causes. Some include: detached retina, acute glaucoma, a stroke that can occur in various part of the brain or cranial nerves, a condition called temporal arteritis (blood vessels become infllammed), migraine... Whatever the cause, have it checked.....Today! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many things: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be the cause of my blurry eye vision any meds cause blurry vision?
- What could it mean if you have blurry vision?
- What causes your vision to be blurry?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of blurry vision and dizziness?
- What causes temporary blurry vision?
- What causes blurry spots in vision?
- What causes blurry vision in the morning?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free