Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause Random Blood Clotting Without Being On Your Period
Most clots passed from the vagina are accumulations of small amounts of blood over time, like overnight or caught in a fold of the vagina, before passing, with a patients increased physical activity.
The blood may be from "break through uterine bleeding", a lesion or sore on the cervix, or something from the vaginal wall.
All abnormal bleeding should be evaluated. ...Read more
More info: Clotting where?Get a more detailed answer ›
What causes periods to last 14 days off 14 then back on. .. Spotting all day and in the evenings 5pm -9pm heavy flow then spotting again with slight blood clotting?
To get an accurate DX for this you will need to be seen, examined, and have some blood work done.
Please contact your health care provider and make an apt. ...Read more
Maybe: Many women have occasional variation of their mucus discharge, some spotting between periods, a heavier period, a lighter period, a longer or shorter period, or even a missed period. Having one or two of these symptoms doesn’t necessarily mean there is a medical problem, but a visit to one’s primary care or Ob-Gyn doctor is a good idea if symptoms are persistent, recurring, or worrisome. ...Read more
I'm on my period and I have a lot of blood clotting more of it comes out when I'm using the restroom then on my pad and I pass tissue too is it normal?
Not so: If you typically do not have heavy periods then new onset blood clots and tissue is not necessarily normal. Certain factors need to be looked into further by your doctor. I also worry if you are bleeding so much that you mighty be feeling weak which can be a sign of anemia. Please be seen. ...Read more
I have vaginal blood clotting and I'm not on my period, also it's not discharging on its own its only when I stuck my finger up there?
Irregular bleeding: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test. There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
I Pass frequent blood clots for day or two during period the size from very small to dime to quarter size sometimes. Is this blood clotting disorder?
Depends: If you have heavy flow with clots some thing is irritating the lining (endometrium), like fibroids, displaced iud etc, see your gyn doctor for cause and treatment will prevent it. ...Read more
It can be GI: Please make sure it is not coming from your stool so please see your doc to get your stool checked ...Read more
Gynecologic: Evaluation to assess for pathology.Get a more detailed answer ›
Natrusl clots: Anytime there is bleeding in a healthy individual, there will be clotting. This is a sign of health. ...Read more
Let me explain:
This is simply blood from the lining of your womb that has been present for a day or two before being passed and so which looks darker than the usual fresher blood.
This may come and go, but unless you get any other new symptoms linked to your period – in which case tell your doctor – then I would leave things alone here. ...Read more
What can cause menstrual period to always only consist of black/clotty blood through the entire cycle? From Day 1 to last day. Has been happening for nearly 2 years.
I had 3 periods in one month I gave birth 6 1/2 months ago and needed a blood transfusion due to blood clotting/loss in delivery I am on the Depo-Provera shot?
Do I have pcos or endometriosis? I experience acne, facial hair, blood clotting, migraines, spotting and before I was on bc my periods were irregular.
Usually Not: It's not normal to have blood in your urine. It may be a sign of an infection, a kidney stone or other pathology. If you take too much aspirin, it may affect your kidneys. Without a thorough history, I can't tell what is happening. If it resolves, then good but if it persists definitely get in touch with your doctor and let them know your symptoms. In the meantime, drink plenty of water. ...Read more
Heavy?: If using > a pad or tampon per hour get seen. ...Read more
Perception: If you feel you are bleeding too much then you probably are. There are so many options to treat heavy periods. Simply schedule a visit with an obgyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Causes of blood cells in urine and missed periods
- What could cause lower back pain and missed period?
- What could cause the feeling of food being stuck in upper abdomen?
- What is wrong with me i have loose stools nearly every day?
- Symptoms of being on your period
- What does dark red period blood mean?
- How long can your period be late without being pregnant?
- Is it normal to feel nausea before your period?
- What does it mean when your period blood is brown?
- Is it normal to feel dizzy during your period?
- Slow blood clotting causes
- What are the clumps of blood in my period?
- What colour should your period blood be?
- What could cause your period to have brown and red blood?
- Period cramps without being on your period
- What could cause no period?
- What is the cause behind clot passing in late period but there is no bleading?
- What causes sticky mucus with blood during mid cycle of the period?
- I was five days late for my period and now it is bright red blood with clots and i go through a tampon every hour is that normal
- During my period my abdomen swells so much i look pregnant and my cramps are severe my lower back feels like it will snapwhat do i do