Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause Lump In The Head
Pearly papules?: One man in about one hundred is the lucky owner of "pearly penile papules" along the corona (the back part of the glans). They are a normal variant and might be considered something of a plus. If for some reason you don't like them, they can be removed using a laser. Check the online photos and see if this matches what you have. ...Read more
Not usually: Our bodies always have things that grow and change. Skin, fat, muscle, lymph nodes, bones, can change shape, get larger, more prominent due to many factors. The vast majority are not cancer but simply unusual growths like fatty tumors, cysts, skin tags, moles, etc. Most cause no symptoms and can be watched. If they cause symptoms or change colors, bleed, bruise or hurt, then see your doctor. ...Read more
What causes a lump on my head the day after drinking? The lump disappears the very next day and does not hurt.
?falling: Maybe you are falling and hittting your head, other than that I do not know what it would be. When you get the lump, get into a dr. And show it, so it can be properly diagnosed. ...Read more
What could have caused this hard bone like lump, that is sticking out from the back of my head? I'm real worried! No symptomes, and it's immobile!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause a sharp pain in my head?
- What could cause the back of my head to swell?
- What could a lump in the throat be?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painful lump or buldge in the tissue of my armpit what could be the cause
- What could cause tender red bumps on your head?
- What could cause bumps on the head that leave a patch of hairless skin?
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- What could cause a lump on your testicle?