Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause Joint Pain That Moves Around
What could be causing pain in my left shoulder on the back side? Could it be related to my spleen as in causing a pain that radiates there?
Arthritis: Different forms of arthritis both inflammatory or osteoarthritis which is a degeneration of cartilage. Hammertoes which are toes that aren't straight also can cause pain as the top of the bone can rub against the shoe causing a corn or inflammation at the joint. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sharp occasional pain as if some nerve is pinched around outer side of my left buttock. It goes away with movement. What could be cause of it?
You might be right: yes this could be a pinched nerve but I would think from the location this may be more of a muscle injury. You can have this evaluated by a physician, see if the area that you touch on the site is tender, see if there could be something else to entrap a nerve. I think that's the best course for you ...Read more
Pain in lower abdomen between hip bones. Sort of tight/pulling, crampy/achy pain. [def isn't period pain]. What could be causing this pain?
C4 radiculopathy: Spacing problem atc3-4.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Joint pain that moves around
- What could be the cause of sudden joint pain in the feet?
- Chest pain moves around
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Head pain that moves around
- Abdominal pain that moves around
- Stomach pain that moves around
- Back pain that moves around
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free