Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause Cellulitis To Reoccur
Reinfected: Usually it is re-infection not re-occurrence. For example, when a person developed cellulitis on lower legs, he/she might have fungal infection involving feet, toe webs or toes. The fungal infection causes open wound in those areas. Later, bactiriae might enter these channels, reaching lower legs and developing the cellulitis again. The fungal infection should be treated in the first palce. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can coliform bacteria cause cellulitis? I live in a mobile home park and several of our seniors now have cellulitis. Could this be the cause?
If someone has a problem using meth amphetamines could it cause them to get cellulitis. What would cause it? Needles? Is cellulitis contagious
Swollen red nose the redness extends to cheeks. Dr said facial cellulitis, put me on antibiotics . Could this be caused be Botox injection 3 days ago?
Could cellulitis cause achilles' tendon pain and pain in calf almost like stabbing/arthritis pain?
I've had recurring sinus infections, bronchitis, pneumonia and cellulitis for 7 years. I mold tested my job & was positive. Could this be the cause?
I have cellulitis in my right leg md prrscribes augmenting i could not take because it caused stomach pain and gastric distress. Doctor will not give?
Wrong Diagnosis: Cellulitis is basically a visible inflammation (itis) of the skin and soft tissues (red, hot, swollen and tender) . It can be caused by many things including sunburn (radiation), trauma (sprained ankle) or poor vein circulation (stasis dermatitis). It need not be caused by bacteria. If you have repeated episodes of this, get to a wound care or vascular specialist, the diagnoses you have is wrong. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes cellulitis to reoccur?
- What could cause my ear to hurt when i yawn?
- What could cause my daughter to vomit frothy mucus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause my fingers to swell in the morning?
- What could be causing my ear to swell up and be warm to touch?
- What could be causing my right elbow to pop and crack and have pains in it?
- What could be causeing my tongue to be numb and swollen?
- Talk to a dermatologist online