Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause Blinking Frequently
What is the best way to constantly keep your pH range steady ? I'm trying to see is this could be a cause of getting UTIs frequently.
Vigorous intercourse: Usually the body foes a pretty good job of keeping the pH steady. You can acidify the urine with cranberry juice. Another possible reason for the problem might be vigorous intercourse which may push the bacteria into the bladder and cause your infections ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I suffer from rapid blinking to the point that people notice. Sometimes it gets so bad it effects my sight. Could this b caused by my nightly headache?
What could cause excessive amounts of urination frequently throught the day, despite drinking very little every day?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- What could cause my ear to hurt when i yawn?
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause skin peeling and redness on the penis?
- I can see black lines in one of my eyes what could be causing this
- What could be causing pain in my ribs on right side towards my back?
- What could cause sudden sharp chest pain that lasts a few seconds?
- What could cause random blood clotting without being on your period?