Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause Blinking Frequently
Back spasms : Sprain/strain of the actual muscles of the back or irritation to the nerves or arteries supplying the back muscles. Medical conditions such as dehydration and electrolyte abnormalities may also be responsible. There are many causes of back muscle spasms and these just a few. The exact scientific reason behind skeletal muscle spasm is yet to be defined. ...Read more
A problem: Since you didn't mention what your behavior was, i can assume you are either ashamed or embarrassed by it. I would start with trying to seek out some therapy or counseling for yourself to get to the bottom of the situation. It is a little difficult to comment on why you were alarmed, without knowing what happened. I think if it is important enough to post it here, that means you may need help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes eye blinking?
- What causes urinating frequently?
- What causes eye blinking in kids?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes rapid eye blinking?
- Could having cadaver bone be causing my neck to crack frequently
- What could make you urine frequently and feel bloated?
- What could make you urine frequently and feel bloated in the abdomen?
- I urinate frequently what could it be