Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause A Tingling In The Fingers Of My Left Hand That Wont Go Away
Tingling on left hand sensation on fingers i feel like when your fall asleep on your hand but it doesn't go away. That sensation is going down my left foot. And almost feel a sensation of numbness on my lips.
Duplicate: Ditto.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sharp pain starting from lefr elbow to left forearm which causes tingling in my left hand and fingers? Mostly pinky. 28/f.
What would cause 1 stabbing pain directly in between breasts in center of chest? Left shoulderblade pain and tingling in fingers left hand earlier.
My left hand mostly pointer finger has tingling like it's going to sleep at times when my arm is bent but goes away when straighten it out ?
Index finger: Tingling in your index finger can be caused by a 6th cervical nerve problem, or normally the radial nerve if on the back side or median nerve if on the palm side. The radial nerve goes through near the supinator muscle and may cause ope of finger tingling when elbow bent. The median nerve may be entrapped at the ligament of struthers above elbow or in the pronator teres muscle when elbow bent. ...Read more
I woke up in the middle of the night and the fingers on my left hand were tingling, what could that be?
Possible CT Syndrome: If this is only 1st. Time you can wait and observe for recurrence. If this has already happened multiple times then see a neurologist for ncv/emg test. ...Read more
My middle finger on the left hand gets a weird tingling feeling off and on for over a week. What could it be?
Burning tingling sensation in the bottom of middle finger on left hand. Keeps coming and going. What is this?
Paresthesia: Assess if there is any injury or trauma to the finger. The sensory innervation for the middle finger on your left hand comes from the dorsal root of the 7th cervical nerve , which can be impinged along its course to your finger. See your doctor if this impairs your activities of daily living and treatment and therapy options may be available. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- The fingers in my left hand get numb sometimes what could this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a knot in the mide of my back what could that be
- What could be the cause of a very low vitamin d level in my lab results?
- What could be the cause of tingling in arm and hand?
- What is the cause of a large hard lump in my calf muscle?
- Talk to a neurologist online