Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause A Solid Thyroid Nodule To Grow Quickly
Do solid benign thyroid nodules grow quickly? And could you have normal TSH levels with a solid benign nodule on the thyroid?
Depends: It is possible to have normal TSH levels, and it is also possible to have abnormal TSH levels. Benign nodules may or may not change in size. Anytime there is a change in nodule size (especially a rapid growth) anywhere on the body, it's good to have it reevaluated by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If they just found a 1.1 CM solid thyroid nodule how fast should I get it biopsy will this starts to grow very quickly?
Does a single solid thyroid nodule grow rapidly if it is benign? The nodule is not a goiter. Tsh levels are normal.
Wouldn't a 1.1x1c.M. Solid thyroid nodule already be growing ? It couldn't have started at that size could it ?
Thyroid nodule: Of course the nodule starts from small abnormal cells to large mass. Thyroid nodule is either not noticed or checked by patient. It can be incidental finding on us or ct for neck for other reasons. Important thing is to take care of it. See endocrinologist. Pls read http:// doctorrajput.Com thanks. ...Read more
Repeated thyroid nodule biopsy cold solid 3x7cm. How could he not get enough cells with such a large nodule? Also 2.4cm cold follicularGenetic testing
Possible: May be if nodule has fluid ( Cyst ) may not get cells ( how many times was done ? more than twice is unusual ) . If strongly suspicious for malignancy an image guided core needle biopsy , or even removal ( surgery ) Discuss with your doctor , plan of treatment Do not ignore if necessary take second opinion . ...Read more
Solid heterogeneous thyroid nodule 15mm to 3cm in 2 years and normal TSH levels. If it is cancer, could it have spread over the 2 years? Fna tomorrow.
My ultrasound showed cervical lymphadenopathy and hetergeneous ill-defined solid thyroid nodule. Could this be cancer?
What to do if I have 5 solid thyroid nodules more than a year ago, what happens if i left them untreated?
Is a solid thyroid nodule considered hot or cold? I have a solid nodule but did not specify if it was hot or cold
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes thyroid nodules to grow?
- What could be causing yellow and smelly chunks to grow in my throat?
- What could cause thyroid right lobe to get enlarged?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- A stiff muscle in neck causes my head to go forward what could be helpful
- Can a malignant thyroid nodule grow quickly?
- What is considered a fast rate of growth for a thyroid nodule that is solid?
- What could be the cause of the inability for me to control my urination as a man?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online